- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express at most of our locations. Some food and retail carts may not have credit card capabilities, but there is ATM in our gift shop area for your convenience. We do not accept personal checks.
*Customer Notice: A 4% fee will be added to all credit card and debit card sales.
- Guests are welcome to bring food and beverages to the Zoo with them. Alcohol is prohibited. We do have a food shack and several vending machines throughout the zoo.
- Service animals are welcome, but pets are not permitted in the Zoo. We do not offer a kennel service and we do not recommend leaving animals in your car while you visit.
- The following items are not permitted: Firearms, knives, glass containers, balloons, bicycles, skateboards and other skating equipment (including hover boards), large beach umbrellas, lounge chairs, radios, rafts and flotation devices, grills or open fires.
Getting Around the Zoo
- Our pathways are packed gravel, and our bathroom facilities are handicap accessible. Please note we do not offer transportation once you are inside the Zoo, so we recommend you wear comfortable shoes. The Zoo does have a golf cart and strollers available to rent, while supplies last. For Golf Cart rental please call 320-836-2426 to reserve a date and time.
- You may exit and re-enter the park in the same day, just be sure to receive a hand-stamp on your way out. If you do not receive a hand-stamp you will not be permitted back into the park.