10am-6pm every day (May 1-Oct 31)
Adults: $17.25 + Tax
Seniors (60+): $16.25+ tax
Children (ages 2-12): $15.25 + tax
Infants (0-23 months): Free
We do not give a discount, rain checks or refund due to inclement weather (e.g. rain, storms or snow).
For information about group and school visits, phone (320) 836-2426 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What’s Included in our Season Pass?
- Includes unlimited daytime admission including the following Special Event Days: Summer Party Day, Fall Zoo Fest & Boo at the Zoo (Brew at the Zoo is not included in the season passes as it is hosted by the Guardians of Conservation)
- 10% Gift Shop Items
- Invitation to the Members Only Breakfast
Build a Season Pass just for you or your unique family
With our basic season pass level, you can customize your membership to fit your needs and get unlimited zoo admission for the 2022 Season:
- Named adult $81.00
This non-transferable pass covers the named individual(s) for the entire year. Limit 3 per membership at $81.00 each.
- Child $73.00
Children between the ages of 2-12 years need to be covered. Any children 0-23 months old are free.
- Flexible guest $75
This unnamed adult add-on may be used with or without the named adult present. Covers one guest per visit. Great if you have a grandparent, nanny or sitter!
Sample popular combinations:
1 named adult + 1 child + 1 flexible guest = $229.00
2 named adults + 1 child = $235.00
2 named adults = $162.00
Groups of 15 or more paying guests (ages two and up) are eligible for discounted group admission pricing with a 3 day advance notice. The group must pay as a single transaction to receive the discount. All members must enter the Zoo together as a group at the same time.
Hemker Park & Zoo is located just off Interstate 94, only 90 minutes northwest of Minneapolis, and 40 minutes northwest of St. Cloud, and 35 minutes from Alexandria, MN.
Driving directions in Freeport
- From I-94, take exit 140.
- Turn toward Freeport town centre and follow County Road 11 north for a half mile.
- Turn right on County Road 39 and follow it for another half mile.
- The zoo is on the right side (southern side) of CR-39.